Senior Management Accountant
Job title: Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Management Accountant, to join our clients evolving Finance Team. Working directly for the CFO, this is a new position as they strengthen the Finance Department to take on the restructuring of Company Reporting.
- Re-engineer the current monthly Management Accounting Pack for our stakeholder
- Carry out detailed margin review and analysis for the various segments of the Organisation
- Introducing and developing new and relevant KPI reporting
- Introduce new reporting models
- Explain numbers and trends to Non-Finance Managers, as well as engaging with Directors and Senior Managers
- Project accounting and analysis
- Assisting the CFO deliver the annual budget in accordance with Company expectations
- Assist in accelerating the current the month-end close process
- Producing necessary working papers and journal entries for input onto the Nominal Ledger
- Experience as a management accountant
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Experience of our industry software GOLD (desirable)
If this is something of interest or you would like to find out more information, please apply ASAP.
- Management Accountant
- Cashflow Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'