Operationally focussed with strong business partnering skills?
Offering a mixture of management accounting and commercial exposure this is an excellent role for someone already in a management accounting position looking to play a more influential role in business-critical decision making.
The role is offering a very competitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum with a range of benefits such as performance bonus, staff discount schemes and a generous holiday allowance.
- Prepare and analyse monthly management accounts, to the agreed timescale
- Provide detailed insight into variances
- Liaising closely with operational management and presenting on monthly site financial performance
- Coordinate a site’s budgeting process in line with the company’s strategy
- Perform a business partner role to operational management and be an integral part of the site’s management
- Offer professional judgement on financial matters to sites and advising on ways to improve business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial people
- Review and assist with commercial business tenders & appraise capital projects for financial viability and ROI
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and maintain controls/accuracy of financial systems
- Design and delivery of new reports and models across the group.
- Preparation of year end audit information and statutory accounts
The successful candidate will need demonstrable experience within a similar position and will be qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with at least two years of industry experience.
It is essential you are a strong communicator with Intermediate Excel and financial modelling skills. Previous experience within Microsoft Navision and previous use of Cognos TM1/data warehousing will be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'