Castlefield Recruitment are working with one of the largest housing associations in the North West in order to recruit a senior management accountant to work across its Manchester & Lancashire offices. In recent years it has grown significantly and been through many projects including systems implementations and process improvements in order to make it a market leading housing association. It is also an award-winning organisation and an excellent place to work.
As a management accountant you will work closely with your finance manager in order to produce management accounts & work towards creating a culture where finance is a central function to the organisation.
Duties will include:
• Producing month end management accounts and business partner with budget holders in order to help them interpret the financial information
• Work with profit making entities & ensure they have the right financial & management information
• Budgeting, forecasting & finance planning in order to support VFM & senior management
• Contributing financial support for high profile projects
• Looking at ways to constantly develop the organisation & improve processes & procedures
The successful candidate will:
• Be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or part qualified with experience of producing management accounts
• Have had experience within a commercial organisation
• Have produced various reports for senior management & business partnered with budget holders
• Possess the gravitas to work effectively with senior management
• Have the ability to analyse & interpret complex information
To apply for the position please use the link provided, contact Dave Russell via LinkedIn or visit the Castlefield Website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'