Senior Management Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join our dynamic and fast-paced Finance team on a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a key role within the business, where you will be providing high quality MI and variance analysis to senior management.Working autonomously within a fast-paced environment, you will be expected to adapt to the versatile needs of the business and prioritise accordingly.As part of a continuous improvement culture, you will actively look for opportunities to introduce changes to processes.
Key responsibilities will include-
- Analysis and reporting of packaging and raw material variances
- Financial responsibility for 5 production lines (circa 200 SKUs) ensuring accurate KPI and MI is communicated to management.
- New product costings – calculation of recipe, packaging and labour costs.
- Capital Expenditure – responsibility for multi-million pound project spend, including periodic forecasting of spend.
- Period end accounting including accruals and prepayments
The successful candidate will have excellent excel skills (Lookups, Pivot tables etc.) and previous experience of analysing data and able to accurately present conclusions to key stakeholders. Experience with SAP (R3) or other ERP software experience, P&L, balance sheet postings and reconciliations are essential and you will be comfortable working with all levels of the business from production to senior management level. You will be extremely self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a small team effectively while driving your own learning. A proven ability to identify areas of improvement and implement change, FMCG industry experience, TM1 Cognos, Budgets and forecasting would be desirable in this role.
In return we offer fantastic company benefits, an environment you enjoy to work in and genuine development/progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'