An event organisation based in North London who has recently gone through an organic period of growth is looking for a Qualified Senior Management Accountant to join them on a 12-month basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead a small team of AP & AR
- Full responsibility for production of monthly management accounts
- Develop and maintain the cash flow forecast
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
- Full responsibility for financial reporting
Key skills and experience required:
- ACCA / CIMA qualified (newly or 2 years PQE)
- Able to manage the existing team of 4
- Netsuite / Oracle Fusion experience would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience in producing full management accounts is essential
This is a great opportunity for a qualified management accountant who is looking to take a step up in their career into a management position or a controller with 1-2 years management experience looking for a new challenge.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"