Senior Management Accountant
Barclay Meade finance & accountancy recruitment are working with a leading international business seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join them in a pivotal new role.
As part of the group accounts function, the Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for management accounts preparation, monthly review of the management accounts as well as management of two accounts trainees.
This would be a great role for a qualified accountant with a strong background in management accounts and ideally experience managing and mentoring junior accountants.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Management Accountant role include:
- Staff management and developing/mentoring accounts staff
- Management accounts preparation including P&L and balance sheet reconciliations for all UK companies
- Initial monthly reviews of the management accounts and the teams reconciliations ensuring minimum review notes from the Head of Management Accounts
- Assisting the Head of Management accounts developing the head office processes ensuring group support costs are recharged accordingly and that group accounts compiled are in line with group policies
- Assisting with answering finance queries from internal and external customers
- The key skillset required for this Senior Management Accountant role includes:
- Qualified Accountant, ideally post qualification experience
- Strong management accounts experience ideally within large business background
- Traditional skills associated within the month end process
- Advanced excel skills
- For more information regarding this Senior Management Accountant role please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA QUALIFIED + MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"