The Permannet Divison of Robert Walters are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant for our client based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
The role of Senior Management Accountant based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire will suit a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) with at least 2/3 years PQE.
The role of Senior Management Accountant will report into the Finance Director and your responsabilities will include:
- Monitor costs allocated to capital projects and track expenditure in line with approval
- Prepare annual budgets and continually monitor performance against budget and communicate variances to management
- Maintain accurate financial records to enable the preparation of management accounts, including journals, balance sheet reconciliations and commentary on a timely basis
- Work closely with the Purchasing function to ensure the correct coding of costs and capital expenditure and Ensure costs are captured to meet the requirements of grants
- Liaise with auditors during the annual audit
- Lead process and system development and improvements, identifying and implementing best practice processes to ensure the smooth running of the business going forward
If this role is of interest or you know of someone that will be suitable please contact me on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job