My exclusive, retained client are looking for a high calibre Senior Management Accountant to join their successful family run manufacturing business. Now with third generation management this business has gone from strength to strength with continued growth plans for the future. A retirement has brought about the opportunity to assess the requirements of the business and replace in a more accounts biased role. Progression and development are likely for the right person.
- Development and ownership of a manufacturing costing process
- Ensure accurate and timely costing for new products and review existing products
- Identify and implement improvements to current reporting and costing processes through cross functional working with Commercial and Operation teams.
- Identify cost or efficiency savings
- Create, issue and collate forecast and planning
- Technical ability to accurately complete monthly and weekly accounts including Prepayments and Accurals, and reconcile all Balance Sheet controls while providing profit and loss analysis.
- Monthly management accounts and forecasts
- CAPEX reporting
- UK GAAP
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Advanced Excel skills
- Sage Line 50 desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job