Senior Management Accountant
Fabulous growing dynamic manufacturing business - part of a larger group - based in the Bridgend area.
We are looking for a talented Senior Management Accountant who is seeking an opportunity to develop within a thriving team based in the Bridgend area.
The Role has arisen due to internal secondment and will involve:
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the day to day running of the department, production control and acting as his deputy
- Assisting in providing business focussed controller services, identifying opportunities for improvement and adding value
- Developing systems to deliver high quality financial management support with a key focus on profitability through business modelling and Net Working Capital control
- Responsibility for coordinating & implementing ongoing Group financial projects and initiatives including the assessment & implementation of Standard Costing and working on transfer pricing
- Assisting in and sometimes leading the compilation of business cases for investments and growth initiatives
- Working closely with operational management to support on costings and budgets and assist to achieve cost savings
- Leading teams focused on financial performance improvement & develop and maintain associated business KPI's
Your Profile The successful candidate should:
- Possess previous experience of financial management and management accounting in a medium to large manufacturing company
- Be fullyqualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with at least 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- Have a broad knowledge of financial systems plus financial modelling experience
- Have experience of evaluating, coordinating and communicating local management accounts business information - plus costing and transfer pricing experience useful
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, team playing ability, drive, enthusiasm and a desire to be successful and to grow and develop in this managerial role
- Plus any project management and business improvement initiatives experience would be desirable
In return you will be involved in a friendly, family feel organisation that really looks after their employees and their work/life balance. Terms include a 35 hour week, 25 days holidays, company pension scheme and bonuses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- manufacturing management accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"