Working for a global entertainment company this role will be responsible for preparing the management accounts for the operations part of the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller this iconic brand is looking for a fully qualified accountant to join their thriving and highly credible team. This role will be a blend of month end and supporting the business and requires a commercially astute individual. There is a potential that the person will be required to undertake some travel within this position.
- Manage a small team ensuring their continued development
- Responsible for the monthly reporting to include P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Prepare full budgets and forecasts for the division
- Deliver full month end reports with comprehensive commentary
- Involvement in system process improvements
- Quarterly Group VAT returns review
- Involved in the annual audit, managing any internal or external queries
- Provide financial support to key business units
- Continual process improvements and liaison with the SSC to ensure optimisation of efficiency.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience ideally gained within a Media, Music, Entertainment company or similar
- Confident and articulate communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- Self motivated, proactive and flexible team player
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail and deadline orientated
- Highly numerate and results driven
- Strong IT (SAP would be ideal) and Excel skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Financial Controller
- Managment Accountant
- TV, Production