A national service provider based in South Manchester are looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to join their successful business due to continual growth. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Producing Group Management accounts, this includes pulling together multiple sets of management accounts along with variance analysis and explanation
- Managing a team of two management accountants to ensure completion of all monthly management accounts
- This will include P&L, balance sheet and cash flow reporting
- Working with purchase ledger and sales ledger teams to ensure correct allocation of ledger items
- Identify inefficiencies in all processes and proposing solutions
- Assist in the re forecast and annual budget process
- Prepare year-end accounts and audit files.
- Providing training and feedback to enhance the performance of two management accountants
- Working with and supporting the senior management team as required
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA qualified with at least two years PQE. You should have experience of managing a small team and have excellent time management skills, including the ability to delegate. You should be highly competent with Excel and be systems literate ideally with Sage experience. You will be a team player with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job