Senior Management Accountant opportunity for an experienced Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / ACMA) within a fast growing business services group. This exceptional managerial opportunity exists within an ambitious SME business offers progression to Director and an equity share.
This successful Outsourced Accountancy and Business Solutions group provides innovative, strategic and cost effective solutions to growing SME and Corporate clients. The business utilises cutting edge IT systems and unique expertise to efficiently manage client accounting and bookkeeping processes and to deliver management accounting and financial control solutions. As the business enters a new phase of growth it now seeks an experienced ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified finance professional who will progress to become a key member of the Board.
Working closely with the Board of Directors you will oversee a team responsible for delivering client solutions and will be instrumental in facilitating the growth of the business by improving the productivity and efficiency of the client accounting team. You will progress quickly to become a Director within the business and a key Board member.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team responsible for production of detailed Monthly Management Accounts, Balance Sheet Accounts, Cash Flow Forecasts and Working Capital Forecasts for a range of SME and Corporate clients
- Meeting new and prospective clients to discuss services and solutions
- Developing existing and implementing new systems and procedures to improve efficiency and productivity within the finance team
- Providing strategic consultancy solutions to key clients
Benefits will include a competitive salary and benefits package (car, pension, private health insurance) and progression to Equity Director within the next few years.
This is a superb opportunity for an ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified Accountant seeking progression to Finance Director within an ambitious growing SME business.
You will be an ambitious finance professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified Accountant
- Experience of Management Accounting solutions and Analysis work
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice or Commerce & Industry
- Managerial experience and the ability to delegate work and lead a team
- Good client relationship skills and the ability to advise non-finance Managers and Directors on a range of accountancy and finance matters
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accounting
- Staff Management
- Variance Analysis