Temporary Senior Management Accountant
Recruitment Agency reference: 6648310
A position has arisen for a SeniorManagement Accountant within a reputable organisation based in Bath. This is a key management accounting role working within a large team on a temporary basis, at a rate of £250 per day.
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant with extensive management experience.
Your duties will include:
- Line manage a team of 3 part-qualified Management Accountants, review their work and provide support and guidance
- Deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month, including ownership of one of the more complex or material areas of reconciliation
- Provide clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary on a monthly basis
- Deal with the more complex queries regarding their results
- Provide support to Takings to clear their reconciliation differences each month, and ensure any process issues are picked up and resolved
- Work with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction with the business managers to answer queries and assist them with process adherence
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA - Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Open Accounts - desirable
This would be an ideal role for a highly knowledgeable candidate with who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Ben Hunt on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.