A highly successful theatre production company located in the heart of Central London is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to assist the CFO. The ideal Management Accountant will have previous experience in theatre or film & TV. This role is suited to an experienced Management Accountant with Payroll and Bookeeping knowledge. As the company is rapidly growing the Management Accountant will look to progress into a Finance Manager/Financial Controller.
- Preparation of month end reports, including management of fixed asset register (with depreciation), accruals and prepayments
- Weekly flash reporting
- Rectifying cash flow management system
- Completion of Management Accounts
- Assisting on budget process
- Handling of external audit processes.
The ideal Management Accountant:
- Ambitious, motivated and a self-starter
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Sage Line 50 experience beneficial
- Excellent Communication skills
- 'Can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic
- Finalist or Part-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)