Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant Role, reporting into the Head of Finance and closely involved with the provision of timely and accurate management information to non-finance stakeholders
This UK health charity work towards the prevention and treatment, alongside raising awareness nationally of this particular illness. Supporting and working on behalf of sufferers, this is a fantastic cause where employees are truly passionate about the organisation they are working for.
- Leading on month-end reporting and production of the board back
- Work with senior stakeholders to provide management information, financial analysis and decision making information on a regular basis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Annual Budgeting
- Working with the Head of Finance on the organisations long term financial plan
- Managing an assistant management accountant
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have strong management accounting experience that can be evidenced through experience. You will have worked previously with senior stakeholders to advise and deliver financial support.
Salary - £45,000 to £55,000