Senior Management Accountant - 40k + Benefits
A fast growing Private Equity backed luxury hospitality business is seeking a Senior Management Accountant to help run the team. The opportunities within this company are endless as they continue to grow and expand with plans to be international in the next 2 - 3 years.
If you think you have the capability of taking on this role, and have experience in the below, then do get in contact with your CV!
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of month end journals and intercompany cross charges
- Production of Annual Budgets
- P + L, balance sheet and Cash flow
- Payroll Journals
- Review of quarterly VAT return
- Review of expenses
- Annual audit
- Assist finance assistant with the sales ledger and purchase ledger when needed
- Quarterly finance meetings
- Assisting with management of the finance team in London
- Manage external relationships
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job