Heyland Recruitment have been engaged by our client, a highly acquisitive, large and successful international service business in the Warrington area, as they look to appoint an ambitious, qualified Senior Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for accurately reporting/supporting all financial information for a division of this large, well established international group. You will be required to develop relationship's within the business, business partnering with all departmental leads and taking an active role in developing existing processes and procedures.
Main responsibilities include;
* Preparation of monthly financial accounts to the required deadline.
* Create variance analysis and insightful commentary on financial performance.
* Communication of the monthly sales and margin performance to managers with action plans to address variances and improve results. Key input into commercial decision making.
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts and tax pack to required deadline and liaison with external auditors.
* Manage the forecasting process and explain any variances and provide action plans.
* Preparation of the annual budgets, stakeholder management
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Management Accountant who is looking to progress their career within a fast-paced project related business. You will be technically competent with advanced Excel and financial modelling skills.
This role would suit a commercially minded finance professional who brings a clear and analytical approach to the accounts department. You must demonstrate an aptitude for improving existing processes and possess the interpersonal skills to develop relationships and challenge senior management in a constructive/concise manner.
The successful candidate will join a fast moving international organisation that will offer unlimited opportunities to progress their financial career within a stable working environment.