This established property and real-estate business is steeped in history and considered a market-leader.
Reference no: HT14423
About The Role
As Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for all management accounting across the whole business
You will support the Financial Controller to improve controls, processes and systems as well as preparing the monthly management accounts, year-end consolidation and audit, budgeting, forecasting and driving efficiencies throughout the business.
• Ownership of balance sheet and bank reconciliations
• Cash flow management
• Assist Financial Controller with cashflow forecasting and modelling
• Monthly reconciliation of group intercompany accounts
• Preparation and ownership of month end accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for all UK entities
• Prepare year-end audit documentation and reconciliations
• Maintenance of the UK asset register and depreciation calculations
• Elements of payroll
About Our Client
With retail and institutional operations all over the globe, this is a business going from strength to strength. Considered an employer of choice, this is a solid business targeting significant growth.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA accounting qualification
• Experience of management reporting with multiple business units
• Experience working in a multi-currency environment
• MS Excel intermediate - advanced skills
• Deadline driven, goal orientated, attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
What you will get:
£45K - £50K salary plus PLC benefits all conveniently located in smart, well-served offices.
Things You Should Know
Commutable from: London, Weybridge, Woking, Byfleet, Addlestone, Clapham, Putney, Wimbledon, Richmond, Twickenham, Chertsey, Egham, Feltham, Kingston, London, Surbiton, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)