We're looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and reputable Senior Management Accountant (or an Financial Accountant/Finance Manager with exposure to Management Accounts) to support the continuous rapid growth of this exciting communication business.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Group FC with Monthly Management Accounts and Business Reporting.
- Financial Accounts for the Group Company including Accruals, Prepayments and Bank Reconciliations.
- Revenue recognition and cost analysis.
- Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPI's along with Working Capital Analysis.
- Cross departmental collaboration and business partnering.
- Group Audit Management.
- Support of annual Statutory Accounts and liaising with the Auditors.
- Preparing annual budget and cash flow pack.
- Ad-hoc Commercial Analysis.
- Ensuring accuracy of available reports.
Standard soft skills will be essential, such as communication, team work, collaboration and a general passion for what you do. The more prominent areas of exposure will include excellent team management, proven ability to perform tasks under pressure and against tight deadlines, exceptional decision making and flexibility to get the job done whilst following the company policies and procedures.
You'll be a part or fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), from a SME background with your non negotiable skill set being the cash flow management of the business and management accounts.
- Cash Flow
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts