ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a world renowned Manufacturing business to recruit a Management Accountant. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant, who can work closely with other members of the finance team to produce accurate and prompt monthly management accounts and reports.
- Work within a fast paced environment to produce yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasts.
- Producing monthly management accounts and reports that are both accurate and prompt.
- Utilise established processes, using your experience and judgement to manage customer relations.
- Cash flow reviews on a weekly basis.
- Provide accurate balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supply P&L analysis for a large business site.
- Assist in the personal development of more junior members of staff.
- You will need to be a qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA.
- Clear experience of budgeting and producing on monthly reports and accounts.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Previous experience within manufacturing, distribution, or construction.
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for an approachable and knowledgeable qualified accountant who wants the chance to progress their career with a well-established company who has demonstrated years of excellence in their sector. You will need an abundance of ambition and drive to implement any of your suggestions and take the role forward.