- A key role which will provide financial leadership, expertise and guidance on key strategic initiatives and investments.
- Working for an impressive Not-for-Profit organisation that deals with large amounts of government funding.
The organisation are an impressive body who are responsible for the delivery of large government funded projects. The pride themselves on their excellent services and impressive reputation in the market.
As Senior Management Accountant your main duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the annual and quarterly planning cycle for the organisation; reporting and presenting on outcomes from this.
- Ensure funding is accurately and appropriately recorded.
- Financial planning, management and reporting of all strategic funds.
- Line management of a small team including annual reviews and training.
As Senior Management Accountant you will have:
- A professional accountancy qualification, or equivalent experience.
- A proven ability to interpret, present and communicate complete financial information to colleagues.
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality.
- A strategic approach with the ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Excellent holiday and salary.
- Accessible location.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job