Investigo are delighted to be working in conjunction with a Financial Services provider in Bedford. Our client, is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their finance function, where you will provide financial analysis to assist with planning processes, performance and enabling longer term forecasts.
The successful candidate, a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) will work closely with the finance team, where you will be responsible for ensuring the Group meets it's targets, meet monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines,
- Financial Accounting
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Maintenance of Accounting processes including Statutory and Management Accounts, In-house reports, budget forecasting.
- Production of monthly management reporting information
- Production of analysis for VAT returns
- Ad-hoc management reporting and financial analysis
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure correct authoristation is obtained and processes followed to ensure that you are adhering to Company policy and procedures.
- Provide ad hoc relevant management information and reports to senior management where requested.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Advance Excel (nested v-lookups, data manipulation, pivot tables etc)
- Report writing skills
- Financial Services experience would be advantageous
- Technical knowledge of financial reporting under UK accounting standards
If you would like to learn more and be considered for the role, please apply via the links provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job