One of the fastest growing utilities companies based in Stoke On Trent are currently recruiting for an interim Senior Management Accountant. The role will be 3 months to begin with but is highly likely to extend.
We are looking for a confident Senior Management Accountant who has experience in the overall accounting processes, both financial and management would be beneficial as you may be required to work on specific projects. This is a regulated industry so a someone who has worked in utilities or a regulated industry would be preferred but not essential.
As Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Creating detailed financial reports - this is currently excel based so strong excel skills would be a benefit
- Overall management of the company bank accounts and reconciliations
- The VAT returns process
- General corporation tax preparation
- Financial accounting
- Preparation of management accounts
Desirable skills and qualifications for this Senior Management Accountant position are:
- ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Experience working with corporation tax
- In depth knowledge of VAT returns
- Experience working in a large central finance function
If you are nearing the end of a contract or immediately available please feel apply or get in touch at or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job