Senior Management Accountant ACCA, CIMA, ACA Part Qualified - Qualified / Manchester City Centre / Salary £35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role
Nixon Caunce Associates are looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to work in a fast paced role within a market leading SME service organisation in central Manchester . The main responsibility of this role is to support the Financial Controller with preparing the accounts for a couple of companies within this group business.
- Monthly management accounts including P&L commentary
- Cash flow Forecasting
- Posting month-end accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Year end accounts / Audit
- Supporting the junior members of the finance team
- Assisting with ad hoc projects with the Financial Controller
The above duties are non-exhaustive, you require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is also essential.
Essential Experience Required
- At least 2-3 years working in a similar position as a Management Accountant / Senior Management Accountant
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, Qualified - Part-Qualified professional
- Intermediate Excel skills- V-look ups, Pivot tables
- Experience of working within a fast paced organisation
What's on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading organisation which can build on your existing experience, this role can offer the right opportunities for development as well as offering an attractive salary and benefits package. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 0161-711-0816 / 07879-626-501
- Management Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
- Vat Returns
- Cashflow Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job