Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant within a leading Retail company located in Central London.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will drive the production of monthly management reporting and cash flow forecasting, and co-ordinate key finance functions including accounts receivables and account payables. You will have exposure to senior management and opportunities to contribute to the business's rapid growth through ad-hoc analysis and decision support.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to improve existing reports, processes and controls to support the business as it moves into the next phase of its journey. As the company continues to expand, there is extensive scope to further build and broaden your experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis with budget and forecasts
- Prepare key month end procedures (prepayments, accruals, payroll)
- Cashflow management and forecasting: review for credit control, resolve client queries and monitor related cashflow
- Produce monthly KPIs for Board and Investor reports
- Manage accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Support with the annual preparation of statutory accounts and tax packs including liaising with external auditors at annual review
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support the business with decision making, including supporting in acquisitions
- Support system and process enhancements, including identifying and resolving issues affecting processes and procedures, increasing automation, and implementing best practices to maximise the business partnership role of finance
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified CIMA / CA / ACCA, or equivalent
- Experience in management accounting
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.