Senior Management Accountant £45-48k + 12% bonus + benefits.
Your new company
A high end french retailer based in central London is recruiting a newly qualified Senior Management Accountant.
Your new role
You will be recruited as a Senior Management Accountant, your key day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Month End - completing month end reconciliations and analysis for reporting. Including, sales, accruals, prepayments and intercompany
- Financial Year End and Audit - supporting the audit and statutory financial statements process
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Departmental reporting and analysis
What you'll need to succeed
-You must be fully ACA practice trained (0-3 year PQE)
- Commercially minded
- 2.1 degree or above
- Excel: pivot tables and v-look ups
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work in a well set up luxury retail brand where you will be working part of a small and collaborative team. You will be given a wide ranging role allowing you to engage with senior stakeholder and get involved with the decision making of a business offering a competitive salary of £45-50k + 12% bonus + discount on products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou on . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Senior Management Accountant for a luxury retailer based in central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job