Senior Management Accountant (12 month FTC): Warwick: £45,000 - £50,000
Hays are currently working in partnership with Europe's largest manufacturer in their field, to assist them in the recruitment of a Senior Management Accountant.
Responsible for the companies budget and spend for their largest central services (Marketing, I.T, Project Management & HR) you will business partner with the department heads to analyse their spend, manage their budgets and control their overheads.
Other duties will include:
- Preparation and production of prompt and accurate monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis and reporting, to include liaison with key budget holders on a monthly basis
- Production and distribution of monthly budget holder reports within 2 working days of group submission
- Monthly balance sheet control and reconciliation
- Reconciliation and control of Fixed Assets
- Completion of VAT returns
- Production and submission of month end SAP reporting pack
- Production of budgets, strategic plans, forecasts and year end accounts/tax packs , as well as interim and year end audit
- Assisting business units with financial matters in order to aid decision making
- Submission of required weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting by agreed deadlines
- Submission of weekly cash forecasting
If you are a Senior Management Accountant with previous exposure to Business Partnering and process improvement then please apply ASAP.