Senior Major Loss Property Adjuster - The North
Charles Taylor Adjusting is one of the leading international loss adjusting businesses. We focus on commercial losses and claims in the aviation, energy, marine, property, casualty and special risk markets, many of which are large and complex in nature. These include onshore and offshore energy claims, maritime casualties, aircraft losses, large infrastructure claims and financial lines losses.
We are currently looking to add an additional Senior Major Loss Property and BI adjuster to our northern regions.
This role will form part of our management team and be responsible for the growth and development of our Major Loss Property business in the north of the UK.
- To undertake risk surveys and produce high quality reports for insurers, brokers, and companies to assist in the placing of insurance.
- To analyse values of major risk elements
- To provide technical advice to adjusters working for CT on claims
- To undertake risk research projects for external clients on topics relevant to the insurance of risk
- To review reports produced by CT adjusters to ensure that the content is technically rigorous.
- To review reports produced by external consultants to determine their validity and advise CT adjusters and external clients
- To undertake investigations of failures and prepare reports for insurers.
- To make presentations to insurers and other clients to promote the capability of CT
- To advise on methods and cost of repairs to damaged equipment
- To identify methods to shorten repair periods.
Why Charles Taylor Adjusting?
With our global spread of offices and multi-lingual staff, we are committed to providing services to our clients’ exact requirements. Whatever the task, we bring our highly qualified and technically trained staff to bear on our clients’ adjusting and risk consultancy needs, helping parties to achieve a superior resolution of their claims.
Charles Taylor Adjusting is a globally recognised name relied on and trusted by the Insurance industry including underwriters, claims specialists, brokers and third-party administrators.
We are very proud of the fact that nine out of ten of our people recommend Charles Taylor as a place to work. We pride ourselves on having a positive work environment where our people are empowered to make the best decisions and where learning is valued highly and shared across our business.
We are very committed to ensuring our people are given continuous learning and development. As well as structured induction programmes and job training, we provide study support for relevant professional qualifications and have a Core Learning & Development Curriculum.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'