A UK leading pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased, to support the shift supervisor in emerging the technical capability of his team and in conveying the site engineering department goals to maintain a variety of production equipment within a modern factory.
This company has a presence worldwide and has been established for over 30 years. Due to being financially stable and with the businesses current growth plans, they can offer realistic career progression and additional training to further career goals. The company also have a bonus scheme that is available, depending on team performance and targets.
Senior Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or production environment
- Strong electrical skills including relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors (PLC fault-finding experience essential)
- Apprentice trained and fully qualified electrically
Senior Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Double days shift - Monday to Friday (6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm)
- Commercial awareness as well as engineering activities - managing budgets and targets
- Hands on including planned and reactive maintenance on variety of machinery
If you are interested in this Senior Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.