Senior Maintenance Administrator
Salary- up to £25,000 per annum (Hourly rate £12.02per hour)
Monday to Friday- 40 hrs per week
Looking for Senior Maintenance Administrator to assist the Senior Commercial Manager at a leading Facilities Maintenance Company based in Solihull on an exciting yet highly sensitive contract
- Handing/ managing/ correcting chargeable work orders
- Dealing with Suppliers and Clients
- Ensure payment is received in line with the contract agreement and that any queries are promptly responded to.
- Liaising with Operations in the raising of Sub Contract orders, and the administration of Sub Contractors, including checking and approval of valuations and invoices.
- Working closely with the Help Desk to ensure reactive and remedial works are charged for in accordance with the Contract.
- Support Area FM Managers in resolving of supplier/Sub Contract issues effectively.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in preparation of reports
- Managing Service Level Agreements
- Creating proposals for Valuation and Submissions of contract Variations
- Attending regular review meetings.
- Assist and develop systems to monitor contract performance and making any amendments in a timely and accurate manor.
Candidates will be required to meet security checks in order to work on the client premises.