Senior Magento Developer
As a Senior Magento Developer in our backend team:
You will have been a key member in a commercial PHP Development team for at least 2 years, and at least 12 months of that experience will have been entirely Magento focused.
- Commerciality isn’t a chore, you are driven by time constraints and quality of delivery.
- A track record of implementing new features in a well architected, maintainable manner, and helping others do the same, is what makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Debugging will be second nature, a cinch. You will be able to guide less experienced team members to more quickly determine root cause and resolution, not a sticking plaster.
- Ideally you will be Magento Certified, with Developer Plus certification a distinct advantage.
- We will be invested in your continued personal development:
- Frequent on site training from a world class Magento expert
- Weekly lunch time video sessions to promote discussion of relevant subjects
- A bi-weekly session scheduled in for the whole team to cover a subject of the team’s choosing
- If you don’t already have Magento Certification, we’ll help you gain it.
- In addition, Space 48 are responsible for the legendary Mage Titans conference series. So far this has taken place in the UK, Italy and later in the year will be in the USA. Running this conference has enabled a deeper access to our partners at Magento and integration within the wider Magento community. Widely acknowledged as THE developer focused Magento conference to attend, you will be guaranteed the opportunity to attend the UK event.
This is not a cipher, or a test… Most of the following will mean something to you. If they don’t then you will instinctively want to know what they are.
PHP, OOP, EAV, TDD, BDD, API, VCS, CI, SOLID, DI, IOC, GoF, EDP, SQL, PCI, XSS, CSRF, NGINX, AWS, SaaS, PaaS
A successful candidate:
- Loves a challenge
- Has a superb team ethic
- Does their research
- Likes cake
- Always sees the glass half-full!
- Makes the most of any learning opportunities
Working at Space 48:
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- An extra holiday for every year worked
- On-going training
- A free ticket to our annual conference Mage Titans
- Regular nights out
- Childcare vouchers
- Health scheme (after 1 year)
- Optical care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job