Senior macOS Software Engineer
My client is an award winning innovative development company based in Nottingham, UK with a focus on creative software. They are looking for a macOS software engineer to assist with the design and development of software products and applications within a demanding and technically challenging environment.
Scope of Position:
- Design and implementation of professional level Software Applications using Objective C and C++
- Implementation of best in class UI
- Maintenance/debugging of code base
- Responsible for architecture of systems, projects and libraries
- To support and enforce company policies, particularly the company's Health & Safety Policy
Skills and Qualities:
- Objective C and C++
- Good Knowledge of Xcode
- Cocoa UI and OSX Core frameworks
- Object oriented design
- Design patterns
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Vector/DTP/Imaging Applications and their feature implementations would be an advantage
- 27 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private medical insurance on successful completion of probationary period
- Group Life Assurance of 4x salary or £200k minimum benefit
- Eligibility to join the group personal pension plan
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Free fruit
- Free monthly car wash
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"