A brilliant 6 month contract opportunity for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join a leading Oil & Gas company based in Central London.
The award-winning Oil & Gas firm use innovative technology to provide energy to people all over the world, and are now one of the world’s leading companies.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer Responsibilities
- Using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations
- Discovering solutions hidden in large data sets
- Designing and developing distributed applications such as liner solvers and modelling
- Compile integrate and analyse data from multiple sources
- Analyse results using statistical methods
- Mentoring and developing others within the team
Senior Machine Learning Engineer Essential Experience:
- Strong stakeholder and change management skills
- Adept at using large data sets
- Experience with data mining/data analysis methods
- Python: Numpy, SciPy, Sickt-Learn or Keras or Tensorflow
- Power Trading and Energy markets knowledge ESSENTIAL
- Experience with modelling of commodities (energy)
- Azure (Blobstorage, Cosmo DB) and Azure components and infrastructure management (devops)
- 10-15 years of IT experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply now! Interviews will commence remotely from 18th
February 2021 and will be a two stage process. The role is inside IR35.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'