MFK Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our global AdTech client, based in Shoreditch, London.
My client has been recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the US and Europe and they have also won several 'Best Places to Work’ awards. Many of their team hail from tech giants such as Google, Amazon & Facebook.
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer with an in-depth working knowledge of the latest in Machine Learning/Data Science technologies and cloud platforms to join their team.
In this role you’ll work on a wide range of computational challenges such as: CTR prediction, forecasting, bidding models, and delivery optimization. We practice an effective data science process that recognizes the uncertainty in explorations for ML solutions but also emphasizes an agile software engineering workflow. My client uses the most popular tools in the Python data science ecosystem and embrace innovation.
My client’s tech stack is always evolving to meet the challenges of the massive scale of transactions on which they operate. To manage the firehose of data coming in, they explore complex trade-offs and carefully architect high performance distributed systems. Those in turn require elegant and thoughtfully designed interfaces to make the systems accessible to both their team and their customers.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead data science projects and ensure they deliver business value
- Work with the Product and Engineering team to build data model pipelines to power customer-driven products
- Guide major architectural changes as we scale to improve our engineering velocity
- Implement and test the latest research works
- Mentor other engineers on architecture and process
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - What You Should Have:
- MSc or above in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) subject
- 5+ years of an excellent track record with Machine Learning/Data Science in industry
- Strong understanding and experience in distributed computing frameworks, especially in Apache Spark
- Expert-level proficiency in Python and SQL
- Practical experience with Data Warehousing (especially Snowflake), Deep Reinforcement Learning and out-of-core algorithms
- Good understanding of engineering best practices, agile (as it applies to Data Science), and version control
- Effective collaboration with Product, Customer, and Engineering teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'