Senior Luxury Packaging Operator required to join a niche printing company.
Luxury Packaging/Rigid Box, POB and Special Finishing Operator to join a fast paced and challenging printing environment.
- Production of POB rigid boxes in short to medium run lengths. This will include all aspects of the production process including the operation of semi-automatic equipment.
- Production of POB ring binders in short to medium run lengths. This includes the use of casemaker, riveter, creaser etc.
- Foiling, embossing and debossing.
- Die cutting folding carton boxes and presentation folders.
- Managing and training a small team of casual workers within the production department.
- Writing Maintenance schedules.
- Document process and training.
- Foiling and embossing/debossing using hand fed of automatic foiling equipment.
- Running rigid box making machinery (Crathern, Hongming)
- Running POB casemakers (CMC Italia, Perondi)
- Hand finishing rigid boxes
- Standard finishing techniques including guillotining, paper, drilling etc.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Die cutting- Heidelberg Platen, Cylinder, Crossland (handful), bobst etc not essential but would be highly desirable.
- Technically and mechanically minded - able to fix as well as running machines.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on intricate projects
- Enthusiastic and honest
- Open to change with growth of the company
- Works well with others, team player
- Eager to share knowledge with fellow employees
- Willing to go the extra mile
Hours - 9-5pm