We have a fantastic opportunity to join our client which is a small group that has just become part of a growing, larger organisation. It is an excellent opportunity for the right person that is ambitious for success to join a company that rewards those that do well, in an exciting, changing sector.
They offer a competitive salary, commission structure and benefits package and will be looking at sales people with 5 or more years experience for this senior role.
- You will be a senior member of the Logistics Solutions sales team, primarily tasked with generating new business for our software and services.
- You will be given targets, will be focussed on achieving your numbers and will be rewarded for doing so.
- You will take pleasure in knocking down doors to generate an interest in what we do and following through to close deals.
- You will primarily be expected to generate your own leads, although you will receive some from our marketing activities.
- You will need to travel to meet clients when appropriate and be able to commute to our offices in Brentford. As a team our target geographical markets are the UK and Ireland, North America and Australasia. Travel opportunities may be available.
- This is a highly consultative role, which will involve developing an expert understanding of our products, the industries we work in and how we solve problems for our clients.
- You will play a key role in our sales team and be expected to work well with our pre-sales / consultancy team, our software development team and our marketing team. You will also develop relationships with partner organisations to help structure sales.
- You will need to apply your energy and enthusiasm to a wide range of business scenarios and be comfortable when communicating with customers at every level from software users and IT staff, through to business owners and C-level directors.
Essential skills, attributes and experience
- You will have sold B2B
- You will have sold software and have a good understanding of the software sector
- You will be savvy enough with software to learn our products and how they form solutions for clients
- You will have a reference-able track record of hitting your numbers over several years
- You have an ambition to succeed in what you do and the drive to make things happen in your career
Desirable skills, attributes and experience
- You will know the logistics and supply chain industries
- You will have sold optimisation software
- You will know the Challenger Sale
To apply please send a copy of your CV.
- IT Sales
- Sales Management