Our client is a global solutions company bringing together both the postal and courier markets to provide cross-border shipping services to power global ecommerce.
With a physical presence in the key ecommerce markets of North America, Europe and UK, Australia and Asia, our client offers a best-in-class user experience with global coverage at competitive prices.
There solutions are customer focused, innovative and backed by agile and cutting-edge technology. They are designed to give etailers and retailers alike a competitive advantage in a fast-moving ecommerce environment, with proactive end-to-end visibility, shipping order management and much more.
We are now looking for a Senior Logistics Project Manager to be based out of the office in Paddington your role will involve..
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
In order to apply for this role you will have..
* Logistics or e-tail or e-commerce background
* IT background but this is not an IT project role - you will need to be able to manage developers and third party suppliers so an IT background will cover this
* Proven knowledge in the Logistics industry
* Previous project management experience
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus