Senior Logistics Coordinator
Woking, Surrey, UK
Delivering a portfolio of global brands to the growing, changing and fast-paced UK drinks market is constantly complex, exciting and rewarding.
As a Senior Logistics Coordinator, you’ll gain the experience and development that will allow you to launch your Supply Chain and Logistics career by ensuring that service targets are met through operational management of our third-party and international service providers. You’ll also:
- Engage in a variety of third-party control activities, including incident resolution, communication, process review and managing weekly Operations meetings;
- Perform international logistics duties, including coordinating daily brewery collections in Europe, acting as a primary contact point for logistics suppliers, and controlling the movement of transit goods;
- Provide customer and service support by proactively managing the ordering process and building relationships with internal and external customers;
- Take responsibility for reverse logistics duties, including arranging empty keg collections, ensuring loads are managed to minimize costs, and identifying new opportunities to streamline the return process.
This job combines logistics best practices with identifying and implementing system optimizations. You will need:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of customer or supplier relationship management;
- Experience of a high volume, detailed and process driven organisation;
- System experience in an ERP environment;
- Excellent organization and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of either FMCG, UK, or international supply chain logistics.
Asahi is more than just a beer - our name connects a diverse portfolio of super premium beers. We are the leading provider of super premium beer in the UK, and it is our aim is to maintain our spot through a brand mix that creates a compelling proposition. Not just for our consumer, but for you. We’re changing the way people think about beer. You can be a part of it. ?
We pride ourselves on our challenger mindset and entrepreneurial spirit - by owning what we do and approaching our roles in a self-invested manner, we unleash potential from within. We are firm believers that the most rewarding part of any role should boil down to what you achieve. That’s why we continuously invest in our people to ensure that they’re empowered to maximise opportunities and achieve success and satisfaction. Join us, and you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- Company contributing pension;
- Medical/dental/life assurance;
- A generous lunch allowance;
Oh, and… a beer allowance of 28 crates per year. Asahi, anyone? ?