This International Private Bank are currently looking to recruit a Loans Sydincate Manager to join their London Office.
The key responsibilities of the role are to include:
- Marketing and selling down syndicated loans or taking part in other syndications
- Ensuring the bank will be invited to join, or can attract clubs/participants
- Accurate and thorough assessment of credit risk and likely returns
- Maintaining and developing good business relationships
What we are looking for:
- A background/familiarity in Real Estate lending/credit risk syndications
- University degree in economics/law/business law/finance 2:1 and above
- 3 to 4 years experience within credit risk or agency capacity with a desire to move into a distribution role within two years.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of syndicated arrangements
- Bi-lingual would be advantageous
- Self motivated and driven individual with a strong work ethic
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and think ahead
- Inter cultural skills and excellent relationship building skills.
This is a busy, challenging and demanding role within a fast paced, global bank. There is a professional and yet friendly culture where team work and support is extremely valued. Hard work and commitment is recognised and rewarded and there is an excellent record of long service within the bank.
- Credit Risk