Senior Loan Controller
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
The opportunity for a professional and motivated Loan Controller to join a retirement wealth planning platform who operate on a National basis.
As a growing practice, our client is seeking someone to oversee over 700 loans across the SSAS and SIPP books of business with new applications made on the SSAS book to make sure they are compliant and do not pose a risk to the company. You will be responsible for the management of the entire end to end process from initial enquiry all the way through to when the loan is finally repaid. You will also need to monitor developments monthly, escalate exceptions and risks and provide monthly MI for the Head of Operations.
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic planning and organisational development
- Proven management skills with the ability to achieve results through people
- Good knowledge of the SIPP/SSAS market
- Good working knowledge of loans
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, demonstrating the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to analyse and interpret complex information and produce clear and concise reports
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Loan Controller