We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our carers. They’re the reason we’re the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK. They’re the reason we’re rated outstanding by the CQC in England and 'excellent’ for care and support and 'very good’ for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.
You care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves, and you'll provide tailored one-to-one support and maintain the highest quality of live-in home care for our clients.
As a Senior Carer you will:
- Provide the highest quality live-in in home care and support to a wide range of clients
- Manage medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
- Support clients with personal care
- Ensure the smooth running of the house, including meal preparation and light housework
- Supporting clients to pursue their hobbies, interests and social activities
- A 5 day intensive training programme before your first placement
- On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential.
- Regular paid holidays
- 24/7 365 support from a central office team
- A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
- Opportunity to develop your skills and join our Relief or Rapid Response team
- A full wage for up to 14 days as soon as you have joined, are cleared and ready to work, even if a role isn’t yet available - this is our 'Welcome Guarantee’* (* T&Cs apply)
We're looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional carer experience such as live in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or similar covering a wide range of scenarios, conditions & clinical skills
- Level 2 in Moving and Handling
- Level 2 in Dementia
- Proven experience of dementia care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a basic working knowledge of IT
- Ability to work autonomously
- A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a 'live-in' basis
- Compassion, openness and honesty
- Ideally a driving licence
Make a real difference as a live-in carer with The Good Care Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'