A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a senior litigation legal assistant to join a top tier law firm based in the centre of Birmingham on a permanent, full time basis. This particular law firm can offer you a fantastic benefits package, competitive salary, along with the opportunity to work in state of the art offices.
Based in the firms litigation & dispute resolution department, you will join the firms defendant insurance team that represent a number of blue-chip clients, insurers and intermediaries advising in all matters of contention. You will provide a high quality legal service to clients on a full range of defendant insurance matters where your key duties will include:
- Assisting the head of the team on a broad range of defendant insurance matters
- Dealing with clients and third parties
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Handling all forms of liability, injury and motor claims
- Carrying out legal research
- Along with key administrative duties
In order to be considered for this defendant insurance litigation legal assistant vacancy, you must have at least 12 months experience working in a similar role, be confident using online systems and Microsoft packages, have excellent communication and negotiation skills, along with a strong initiative.
If this senior litigation legal assistant vacancy sounds of interest, please click the apply now button!