Senior Life Insurance Sales Executive
£30-40k Base DOE OTE £50-£60k + Benefits Package
Our client is a fun, friendly and ambitious Finance and Insurance company based in Alton. Due to planned growth our client is seeking experienced professional and enthusiastic Senior Life Sales Executive to join their growing company as part of a newly created team within an well-established company. Hours are Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 7:00 and Friday 9:00 - 4:30pm with free parking. This is a forward thinking firm with staff who achieve and exceed targets can achieve additional incentives and privileges as well as a great remuneration package and benefits.
Your role will include the following:
Senior Life Sales Executives are expected to be highly professional, tenacious and compliant at all times - it’s not just about sales which are important it’s about providing quality ethical sales and professional service for their clients.
- Contacting customers by telephone on receipt of internet generated enquiries
- Selling the benefits of all our products and services
- Providing quotes and arranging policies for customers over the phone in line with our Non-advised sales process and the customers’ demands and needs
- Maintaining client records ensuring total compliance with the Data Protection policy and regulatory requirements
- Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Making sure the CRM database is updated
- Ensuring the highest level of customer services
Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, passionate about sales and ensure that outstanding sales results are achieved on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. In return we can offer career development and progression, and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company.
- Previously worked for a minimum of 2 years in a fast paced, targeted and regulated telephone sales environment
- An exceptional outbound Sales Executive with experience of the insurance/Financial sector
- Educated to GCSE level, with pass grades in Maths and English
- Experience of working to and achieving targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable success in a high volume based telephone sales role following a script
- Working as part of a team and helping colleagues
- Enjoys selling to a diverse client base
- Self-Motivated by an environment where our client’s needs matter to you and thereby ensuring you meet their needs in a professional and knowledgeable way
- Enjoy working in a fast paced Sales environment, and as part of a team
In return for your hard work and flexible approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and generous holiday allowance. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role.
- Life Insurance
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'