Our client is one of the largest estate agents in London as well as being a strong global brand. They are looking for a very well presented lettings negotiator who has excellent customer service skills and an eye for a deal. The role will be based in Islington at the company's flagship office and there is a very high billing potential.
In addition our client is looking for a candidate who has a few years’ experience in the industry and who has an eye on career progression. Furthering your career is something that our client values very highly.
The duties that this letting negotiators role includes are
- Following up on overnight enquiries in order to assess an applicant for the necessary properties.
- Go through the CRM database to book in further viewings
- Give excellent customer service to all potential and existing clients
- Negotiate the price of the let with the tenant and the Landlord
- To assist in winning instructions within the companies agreed fee structure in order to increase the company’s market share.
- Take care of the process the whole way through from the initial viewing to handing over the keys, walking the tenants and Landlord through the referencing process if needed.
Lettings negotiator salary: £18,000 OTE £75,000+
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'