Senior Lettings Negotiator - Henleaze - up to £22k basic £34k package
This is genuinely an exciting and rare opportunity to join this award-winning independent Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have become one of the leading agents in Bristol! They are looking for someone with proven experience in a Lettings Negotiator role, with at least 2 years’ experience. The successful candidate will be trained to value property and win instructions.
Key Skills Required for the Senior Lettings Negotiator Role:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Lettings
- Full UK Driving licence and car (business mileage paid by company)
- Able to work well under pressure and achieve monthly targets
- Organised and highly driven
- Friendly and approachable
- Confident on the phone and in person
- You must be good with people, a team player and have attention to detail. They are looking for an upbeat and enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn quickly and work hard.
Holiday: 22 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 5pm Friday.
Circa 1 in 4 Saturdays
On-site Parking available
The team at Excalibur Recruitment are specialists in providing high-quality recruitment solutions across the property sector. With over 40 years of industry experience, we apply a wealth of knowledge and expertise to connect the finest of candidates to the best opportunities in Residential lettings, Estate Agencies, New Homes Sales, Property Management and Financial Services.
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'