Senior Lettings Negotiator - St Albans
Are you a top performer lettings negotiator currently or looking for a next step up? This is a great opportunity to grow something working with this successful independent Estate Agency, looking for a key player to work as an integral part of the senior team to assist the business in fulfilling excellent results!
You must live or have worked in St Albans previously.
You will be:
- A confident, professional and committed person.
- Passionate about estate agency.
- Results driven and able to show your results previously
- Money hungry and career driven
- Have excellent attention to detail, demonstrating good commercial acumen alongside a creative approach to business.
- An excellent communicator, with high levels of emotional intelligence and an ability to positively motivate a team.
- Have experience in estate agency operations, able to demonstrate and articulate contribution to business growth.
- A friendly and caring person, keen to develop themselves, their team and the business in a positive, constructive manner, while always maintaining and promoting a productive culture.
What the business needs from you;
- A focussed approach, developing the lettings department in this excellent business.
- Work within the team to plan short and long term strategic growth areas for the business. Specifically growing market share for residential lettings across London
- Developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies that achieve brand awareness and new business.
- Maintain and develop the highest of professional standards, engender a culture of customer care, development, learning and well being.
- Have a high volume of deals per month
- Carry out quality viewings, registering potential tenants and matching them up to suitable properties
- Able to hit the ground running
- A fantastic salary with excellent OTE potential
- Company car allowance circa £250.00
- Use of a company pool car
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'