EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a well established independent Estate Agency brand to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their buzzing office based in Islington.
The ideal candidate will have previously experience working within Lettings and have a proven track record of achieving banking targets and generating instructions.
This role offers the successful candidate a lucrative commission structure and the opportunity to earn £40k on target earnings (realistic). Plus the opportunity to become Lettings Manager within 12 months.
* Dealing with incoming lettings enquiries via internet marketing, telephone, emails.
* Registering new tenants, discussing their requirements and identifying suitable properties
* Arranging and accompanying property viewings
* Negotiating offers and agreeing new tenancies with landlord and tenant.
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business
* Conducting Lettings valuations and generating new instructions
* Keeping landlords up to date with the progress of the marketing of their property
* Working closely with the team to achieve office targets
* 4 years + experience in a Lettings Negotiator role
* Experience conducting property valuations
* Ready to become Lettings Manager in 12 months
* Clean driving licence and own car
* Must be driven and ambitious and have a professional approach
* Confident with good communication skills
* £15k - £17k basic salary plus commission
* Tiered commission of 13.5% - 17.5% commission
* £40K + on taget earnings
*Opportunity to progress to Lettings Manager in 12 months
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss this role and your specific requirements in more detail.
- Lettings Negotiator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'