Senior Lettings Negotiator
National Lettings Agent of the Year 2019 - Guild of Property Professionals
Best Single Lettings Office UK 2019 - Negotiator Magazine
Voted Best UK Agent by the largest Relocation Agent in the world - Cartus PLC
Industry experience is essential with a proven track record of targets being achieved.
Drivers and Norris are currently recruiting a Lettings negotiator for our Holloway/Islington branch. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to pursue a successful career with an award winning estate agency.
Established in 1852, Drivers & Norris is a leading Independent Residential Real Estate & Commercial Service Provider. Guild of Property Professionals, Relocation Agent Network and ARMA member, regulated by RICS.
You will be required to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Arranging Lettings Valuations
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Daily Canvassing
- Negotiating deals with both applicants and clients (assistance from line manager)
- You must have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- You will be required to attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
- Arranging appointments in photographers diary for photos, floorplans & EPCs
- What you will receive in return:
- You will be joining our multi award winning lettings department
- Defined career path / progression
- Uncapped earning opportunities
- Uncapped OTE
- Company Car
- Full UK Driving licence
- Real Estate
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'