Senior Lettings Negotiator - Fast Track to Lettings Manager
Our client, one of the most established letting agents in the area, is looking to develop their existing team with the addition of a Senior Lettings Negotiator. This is an interesting and varied role which would ideally suit someone with 18 months plus relevant experience that aspires to become a Letting Manager within the next 12 months. You would become part of one of the biggest companies in the business who pride themselves on the training and career progression they offer.
Circa £20k basic + Company Car Allowance + Market Leading Bonuses
The role will include:
- Registering and matching applicants to properties
- Assisting with branch management
- Booking and conducting Valuations
- Booking and conducting Viewings
- Assist management with creating a clear and defined lettings process.
The right candidate will:
- live within a reasonable distance of the office
- have 18 months+ relevant experience
- be keen to learn
- be well presented
- Have a Full Driving Licence
Interested candidates should call or email Luke Jordan at Command Recruitment for further information.
- Senior Negotiator
- Lettings Negotiator
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"