A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lettings Manager to join my clients’ well-established Independent Estate and Letting Agents in Manchester.
My client is seeking a strong Senior Lettings Negotiator looking to take the step up or an already experienced Lettings Manager.
Key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
· Business generation and canvassing for new business
· Arranging and conducting Lettings Valuations
· Identifying new opportunities and maximising these
· Bringing on new landlords and properties
· Assisting with the management of the property portfolio
· Letting out properties
· Closing for business and lets
· Managing and overseeing the office
· Motivating, coaching and developing staff
· Conducting 1-2-1’s and reviews
· Setting and monitoring targets and KPI’s
(Further duties may be required).
To be considered for this position, you must have a full clean UK driving licence and use of own vehicle.
In return, my client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and reputable Letting Agent in Manchester.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job